Monday, August 3, 2009

Ruby Wright

We blessed Ruby yesterday.  It was a great day!  We blessed her at 11:00 and had a dinner that night at 5:00.  She is such an angel baby, and Colin gave her the sweetest blessing.  Days like yesterday make me feel loved, happy, and extremely blessed.  I love you Ruby!  I can't wait to see who you turn into.  I think her blessing gave me some clues.  What a great thing the priesthood is.
Angel baby in her carseat on the way to the church

Hank is in love with her.  He is always wanting to 
hold her and kiss her.  I think they have a special
bond.
SISTERS!  There is nothing more priceless than
a sister.
The crew on our way to church.


The Party
It wouldn't be a Wright function if we didn't have
an overflowing dessert table!
The spread!  Thanks to everyone for pitching in!


We caught her sucking her fingers and thumb.  
So Sweet!



My brothers and their beautiful wives. (Thanks
for behaving for the picture!);)
Our dear friends the Rasmussen's
Bumps and Ruth
Uncle Nic and Ruby
I think that we wiped Chanel and Grandpa right
out.  They slept through all the commotion!
Grandma and Ruby
Nana, Bumps, and George
The men!
My sister!  Who I would DIE without!  I love you!  
Now we just need to get Scarlet a sister.

We had a great day filled with family!  Thanks for
sharing it with us.




7 comments:

  1. What an AWESOME day! Little Ruby looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Blessing days are always so great! I miss you...it seems like FOREVER since I've seen you...oh wait it has been forever! Let's get together before the summer ends! Hope your doing well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful baby! I love the picture of her and Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby girl!!! I am sure it was a wonderful day. What a blessing to live near so much family, it makes days like that so special. I love the picture with your dad and I also love that you guys call him bumps!!!

    Am I SLOW!!! I can't figure out how to post my comment as anything but anonymous......this is Hilary, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby!! Those are the days you would like to bottle!! You are a wonderful mom, and Ruby is lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful baby and beautiful family! I can't believe how grown up your brothers are, and grown up enough to be married. Wow! Ash looks georgous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's one blessed girl to be born into your family. Excited to get to know Ruby. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks so perfect and peaceful. Fun to see the older kids loving her so much. Still can't believe you have 4 kids...

    ReplyDelete