Wednesday, August 12, 2009

5 years ago...

...I fell in love with a boy! Now that boy is turning 5. Where did the time go? Hank, I love you! You are my little man. Your kick back, easy-going attitude is just what the doctor ordered for this family. We need you, you are a special part of me! Thanks, and here's to many, many, many more birthday's!

Here are 5 reasons I love you!
1. You are really good at sharing, especially with a little brother who automatically wants what you have.
2. You have a vivid imagination that takes you to many great places.
3. You are really great at snuggling with me on the couch.
4. There is something so tender about you.
5. You want to make everyone around you happy, especially, your (sometimes)hard to please mommy!

3 days old! Beautiful baby!

I think your sister Ruby looks more like you than I thought
Whenever we would tell you to smile for the camera, this is what we got!
FUN!!
Doesn't this picture sum up this little boy that has stolen my heart forever?




4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hank! We love you! Thanks for being such a good friend to Tate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not mention how great his laugh is!! I think it is very contagious!! Happy Birthday Hank we Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie, I hope he has a great day!!! Your little Ruby is darling, I would love to see her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Hankers! You are such a cute boy! We hope you had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete