Thursday, August 13, 2009

7 years ago...

...I became a mom! What a blessing to have Ruth be our first! She is perfect! I just hope we don't ruin her. She is such a great example, and hard worker, she is bright, and has a great sense of what is right. Ruth, you are the perfect first child. You are a born leader and example to your brothers, and now sister! What would I ever do without you? I can't wait to experience life with you! What a great blessing to have a friend in my oldest daughter! I love you!

7 reasons I can't live without this girl:

1. She is so helpful. (Holding Ruby, getting things for me, doing chores, etc.)
2. She is so bright! She has a mathematical mind like her father. It is fascinating.
3. Ruth is so mothering. She has these neices that are younger than her, and she adores them and takes care of them. I love to see that in her.
4. She is beautiful.
5. She wants to make people proud of her. A good sense of duty.
6. She is fun to be around, always thinking of new games, how to turn a bandana into the next ride at Lagoon!
7. So creative! She is ALWAYS doing some art project and they always seem to amaze me.

Ruth, I love you. I am so proud of the young lady that you are turning into. I am grateful to have you lead this family. I know that you succeed in life. I am so thankful that I get to be your mom. I look forward to many more birthday pedicures with my friend for life!!!
so cute!
She has always been a girly-girl. (Dress ups, nail polish, shoes, hair!)
We were meant to be together.
Always wants all the gear to whatever it is she is doing.
I love you!

3 comments:

  1. I have to add something about Ruthie too. She is the most loving little girl I know. She loves everyone and is so nice to everyone!! Not to mention that she love Cukes and Tomato's from the garden, what a Reese!! Happy Birthday Ruth we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ruth! You are a sweetheart! I just can't believe you are already 7 years old, where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ruthie! We hope you had a fun day! Thanks for always being such a cute friend to Luke!

    ReplyDelete