Sunday, August 23, 2009

The most fun we have all year!

BEAR LAKE!
We just got back from a week in Bear Lake with The Reese's. We have been going every year since I was young and now that we have kids it is even more fun! We do a lot of eating, beaching, gaming, sewing, and of coarse laughing! I love to be with my family and my parents are so great to do this for us each year. What a great memory for my kids to have with their Nana and Bumps, and aunts, uncles and cousins! Every year Spencer goes to ALOT of work to bring up the boat for us "non-boaters." It is a lot of work for him. This year I think it payed off! We used it a ton and the kids surfed and skied! What a fun year! Thanks everyone for the great week! I came home with over 600 pictures! Here are just a few:
The first day at the beach
George
Zach and Ruth
This week we were given the great news that this Lady is expecting in March! I can't wait! I hope its a girl! Love ya, Shawnie!
We played Reese's against in-laws in volleyball. As you can expect it got pretty competitive, but the Reese's took the '09 title! Sorry Col, and Spencer! (This is a picture of me gloating while Colin serves!)
There isn't much to say about this picture! Where did he come from? He is soooo much fun!
Sorry Ash, since you couldn't ski this is the ONLY picture I got of you!
Lou-Lou, and Jack-o
Mean face
Surfing with uncle Spencer


Ruby and Nana
Zach and Shawn


Jack did not like this!
Bumps and Jack-o

Ruth was amazing



This is the only picture you will see of me in a suit and it is really bad!
Dane wore a speedo! Seriously!?!?!





5 comments:

  1. Seriously...that looks like sOOOOOOOO much fun! Congrats to Shawn and Zach, that is so great! Tell Nancy that next year I may just show up for a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have a blog, so I can hear all the exciting news!! I'm so glad you had such a great time!! It sounds like a fun week was needed by all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic with Hank in the sunglasses? Hello, little Colin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast...I love hangin with family! It was so great to see you!

    PS...thanks for saving my life..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of Fun! Your kids are so cute and so brave to ski and tube... my kids have yet to ski, but they love the tube

    ReplyDelete