Friday, August 14, 2009

9 Years ago...

...forever began! I can't believe that it has been 9 years! This man has added sparkle to my eyes, and a little crazy to my life. I have to admit that that is what makes marriage so great. Things get crazy and you work it out... together! When we got married I remember people telling me that I didn't know what love was. They said time would teach me. Well, I thought they were crazy and that Col and I were the exception! I now know what they were talking about. I love you Colin! Thanks, for the 9 great years, and 4 beautiful children. I can't wait to see what the future brings for us.

Here are 9 reasons I love you:
1. You are amazingly handsome! (Even better with age)
2. You are the best father. (Beyond my wildest imaginations)
3. You have this knack for taking criticism or weakness and changing it.
4. When you loosen up, you are the life of a party.
5. I could stay up all night and talk to you and not run out of things to say.
6. I could stay up all night and not say one thing to you and it's ok.
7. You are a hard worker.
8. Your entire being radiates integrity. (Thanks to your dad for the great example)
9. You have made me a better person. (Slowly, I am way too stubborn)

I am so thankful for marriage and what it can do to two people who love, and are committed, each other. I still get excited when 6:00 rolls around everyday, because I know you will walk in at anytime, and I just can't wait to see you. I look forward to the next time you hold my hand or kiss me. I think your kind of a great match for me! Kinda like Peanut Butter and Jelly, totally opposite, but amazingly good together! You will always be my peanut butter (I get to be jelly cause I'm so sweet!;)

I love you!
This is the most recent picture of us together! And one of the only ones.
This is his 30th birthday surprise party!
St. George

Great Dad! So handsome!!!!
Dad and Hank
Dad and Ruth
Dad and Jack
Ruby and Dad

3 comments:

  1. Wow! 9 years already?? Amazing. You have a beautiful family, Randi. I didn't realize that Ruth's birthday, Hank's birthday and your anniversary are so close. Congratulations on a busy week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Wow, can't believe it's been nine big ones! You guys are great...you know we love ya. Col looks like a baby holding Ruth when she was little! Fun to look back! Congrats, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... This is so sweet! I love the pictures. He looks like a good dad. I'd like to see you sometime and see you and your new baby. Maybe once school starts things will slow down?

    ReplyDelete