Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cannibalism...


I really am considering it...

13 comments:

  1. She is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you. And Hank's prayer is about the cutest thing I've ever heard. We can't wait to meet Ruby in person. We love you guys and are so excited for your newest addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that does it...I really need to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randi
    Congratulations! She is so beautiful. All of your children are gorgeous. I can't believe you already have four kids. Wasn't it just yesterday we were dancing to "Can't Touch This" in your parents basement?!! I can't believe how time flies. I love how Ruth is so excited to have a sister. What a little doll she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I should have checked your blog earlier! She is SO precious! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it bad if her aunt wants to eat her too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Precious. Beautiful. Congratulation you guys. You have the most darling children in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful, I am so glad she is here healthy and strong. What a blessing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great addition to a beautiful bunch of Wright's... She's so stinkin' cute! And I can't believe how old Ruth is! It's been entirely too long since I have seen you guys. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the whole Wright family! I'm especially excited for Ruth to have a sister. :) We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaahhhhh! I'm dying to see this little munchkin! She looks so adorable...and I'm lovin' the cute pics of all the others doting over her! Darling! Congrats again...love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is such a cutie!!! I can't wait to see more pics! We miss you guys here in George!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think anyone would blame you - she is soooo precious and beautiful! Huge congrats and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete