We came home from the hospital the other night. The kids were so excited to bring Ruby home. We were finishing up all the "hoops" you have to jump through to get discharged, Ruby was in her car seat ready to go, I looked at Ruth and she was crying. I asked here what was wrong and she replied, "I'm just so happy." What a sweet little moment we had as a newly grown family. I think she says it perfectly, "We are just so happy."
On several occasions since we have been home this weekend, I have gone into my room to find Henry laying next to Ruby just looking at her. He is so sweet, and these kids are in love. In his prayer on friday night he prayed that we could have "lots of adventures with Ruby." What a great thing to pray for. These little ones bless my life and remind me of the simple joys the Lord has given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment