I took dance from Clytie for 12 years and now Ruth is on her way! We had her recital last night. Everything was the same as when I was young. The location, the dances, the magician for the girls waiting to perform! It was a walk into my childhood! When you have moments like that you realize how great it was to be a kid, and you want to kiss your parents for providing such a magical world! I hope someday Ruth will be able to say the same thing about her childhood. Thanks mom, and dad for something sooooo great!
Kate, Ruth, Ellie
They were Cowboys this year. I have to admit I was disappointed. Clytie usually makes them look like little ballerinas.

My Ballerina!
O' the good old Clytie Adams days. How fun it is that you are carrying it on with Ruth. I love this little cowgirl look. SHe looks so ADORABLE.
ReplyDeleteI have a few questions about Clytie Adams - concerning how to enroll and where to take dance pre-Clytie. Could you please email me at ashblog (at) hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Ashlie