Monday, May 11, 2009

Why I love Mother's Day!

I don't love mother's day for the obvious reasons this year.  It is not because I got to sleep in or that Colin made me breakfast.  It is the sweet little things that my kids made that brought their 9 month prego mommy to tears!  Oh, how days like yesterday fill my canteen and remind of why I LOVE to be a mom.  I definitely am not reminded by the load of laundry that is coming out of every crevice in our home, but these kids are truly exceptional and I am so lucky to call them mine.  Look at what they did for me this year:


Ruth's ( the answer to how much I weigh is: a lot with a baby in her stomach)
Jack's
Hank's (seriously could their answers be any cuter?)

I'm sure all of you mom's out there can relate!  Thank Heaven for days like this!








4 comments:

  1. Was I the last to know you had a blog?! I need to check my e-mail more often. All I can say is HOORAY! My first visit and I'm loving it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Niki's! I'm so glad you are finally blogging. We miss you guys, we'll come by and visit soon with Dane and Whitley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the blog!! Sorry I am so slow to comment.

    And I love that you posted the actual papers. Too cute! You really are a great Mommy. Hope your Mothers Day was fabulous, and that you got your painting:)

    ReplyDelete