Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom, I love you because....

Mom,
I love you because...
*You brought me here!
*You taught me how to have fun!
*You think I'm perfect (My Hubby doesn't care for that trait)
*You did EVERYTHING for me and 99% of the time never got a thank you (I know that now that I am a mommy)
*You are a great example of loving motherhood.
*I love to be with you.
*You make me laugh. (hard)
*You gave me a sister.
*You love my dad, and treat him like a king.
*You love my kids.
*You have always been there for me.
*You taught me about Jesus.
*You are a happy person.
*I am turning into you!  (a little scary)
*You are my best friend.
Mom, I am so grateful for all you have done, and been for me in my life!  When you are not around, I notice!  Thanks for making my life so full of Joy, Love, and Happiness!

You also know how to throw a great party.  We had a mother's day luncheon today.  My Grandma, Aunts, cousins, and sister(s) were all in attendance!  We had it at the Tabernacle, and if you know my mom, it was AMAZING!  Here are some photos:

My mom, Grandma, Aunt Steph
Mom, me, and Ash
Grandma, Mom, Ruth, Me, Ash, Whitley, Shawn
Lacey, Jami, Aunt Laurie, Grandma
Amy, Amber, Aunt Steph, Grandma, Lacie, Anabell


Me, Ruth
Whitley, Mom, Shawn, Ruth
Centerpeice



7 comments:

  1. You are quick! The pictures turned out darling. I love Annabelle's pose...and her facial expression. The picture of you and Ruth is especially adorable. It was great to see you yesterday. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me cry... I am the blessed one! I couldn't imagine my world without you in it! You are truly beautiful on the inside and out. Colin secretly knows you are perfect too. Thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randi,

    I am so glad I can keep up on your cute family. Wow, your mom is amazing. That is quite the luncheon. I love the polka dot plates. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!! I am so glad you did it! And I agree, your mom is amazing, that looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!! One down, one to go...I'm sure Anna will fall soon! Cute blog!! You're a pro already. What a fabulous way to celebrate mother's day! Nancy's alway on it! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT?!?!....Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor! YOU DID IT...you finally gave in!!! Let me give you a big WAHOO!!! I am SOOO excited that you did! The luncheon looked fabulous! I hope you had a good mothers day! I love all your cute/fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am soooo happy that you are bloggin. I love keeping up on everyone and these blogs have made that so much easier. Your kids have grown up so much since that last time I saw them. They are beautiful.
    I cried reading all the things you wrote about your sweet mom! She is a wonderful example of what every mother should aspire to be. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

    P.S. I love the apron you are wearing in the pictures. Did you make that? I'm sure you did Nancy Jr.!!!

    ReplyDelete