Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Two great Ladies

Hank had a little preschool graduation this week.  Although he is old enough to head to kindergarten he will not be heading there this fall!  With an August birthday I am going to keep him in preschool one more year!  That means that I am getting him one more year before he grows up and leaves me and one more year in high school, instead of off to college at 17!  What a great thing.  Hank has been in a district preschool and we love the women who teach him.  They love him and teach him.  He loves them in return.  So, Hank take a break and we'll see these ladies in the fall.  THANKS, Ms. Chris and Ms Ann.

Hank you sure did grow up this year!  I don't know
if I can handle that.

1 comment:

  1. Well I couldn't be happier to see you in the blogging world. Hallelujah. Cute kids are getting SO big. Wow.

    ReplyDelete