Wasn't it just last night that I brought him home from the hospital? Now he wants to talk to me about playing with Naomi, putting on his Puma(shoes), sword fighting with his daddy, and telling me how naughty Hank is. Maybe it is the fact that in a matter of weeks he will no longer be the baby in the family, or maybe, I am just getting really old and sentimental. Anyway you put it I feel like it is highway robbery, and COMPLETELY unfair. The only thing that brings me comfort is the fact that he can get old, but he will ALWAYS be my baby! Thank goodness for that. And Jack, thanks for bringing me such joy, and LAUGHTER!
I saw you blog through Niki's. I hope you don't mind. I LOVE it! You and Colin have just the cutest little family. It is fun to see.
ReplyDeleteMy blog is private. Send me your email and I will send you an invite.
jessicapliwanag@gmail.com
Jess (Purdy) Liwanag
RANDI!!!!! Apparently I haven't seen you for a while because the last time I saw you, you had just had Hank! I'm glad to see you on here! You look great and your children are BEAUTIFUL! I can see both you and Colin in their faces. Again, it's good to see you guys...
ReplyDelete