I have had a recent discovery that is kind of bothering me. My two boys don't know very many songs. Ruth could sing just about any primary song and nursery rhyme. Hank and Jack, nope! Well, after some soul searching I have realized it is do to my laziness in the car. We used to sing, and talk in the car. Now, most of the time we watch a show so that I am not slammed with all the "he's touching me, he's looking at me, I want what he has." OR, the forever fun, 1,000,000 questions! I guess you could say that I am a slacker mom, and I know I need to do right by my children, but this one is going to be hard to remedy. This time in the car seems to be my only seemingly quiet time with these little ones around. So, until I can find that quiet time in a closet (Niki and Kysha) the car will do. Besides, look at this face. It is irresistible!

Jack watching Alice in Wonderland
Thank you DVD player, and Shame on you lazy mommy:)!!
That is the cutest picture...he looks so old! We are OBSESSED with movies in our car too!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteDarling Boy! I totally understand... we had to take the TVs out it got so bad, but now I wish we hadn't. I don't know how much Radio Disney I can take in my life time. It is REALLY sad when I start singing along with them to their music!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain. It is a love/hate relationship with that dang DVD player in the car. You are so NOT a slacker mom. Take your break in the car if need be--but the closet is nice too! :)
ReplyDeleteHilarious!! Lazy shmazy, it's called survival and you are doing a great job at it. Also boys are slower than girls, I would know I have a few, and they don't pick up on songage the way girls do. Although my boys know all the words to Lady Ga Ga's "Just Dance"!!!
ReplyDeleteCall me lazy!! Although I am not a big singer so therefore Tate and Max aren't to keen on it also. Maybe I should reconsider and teach them something other than "Geek in the Pink"
ReplyDelete