Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

We had a great weekend.  We went up to "The Glen" with Colin's parents.  We did a lot of playing on the golf coarse, swimming, and eating.  Isn't that what this weekend is all about?  We didn't take many pictures of our outing, but here are a few that we did!

Grandpa said he would pay them each $1 for 
the golf balls they found.  They searched hard!
Jack had fun in a few puddles and got muddy

FUN!
Right now I am looking at this picture and wishing
really hard that the fourth addition was in this picture!
Oh well, maybe next weekend!


7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Where are the pics of the preggo mama? And what is this I heard about a back flip?? ;-) Love ya...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the Glen was fun! Could you really have a baby this next weekend? Wow! Keep us posted...talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Glen is always so much fun! I can't believe little Ruby is getting so close! I can't wait to meet her! Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I have been waiting to see when you would finally get a blog going! I needed to see your family! It has been way too long! How cute are your kids! I just can't believe the last time I saw you Ruth was still almost a baby! I can't even remember if you had Hank yet! Too sad. You have a beautiful family and I hope you don't mind if I check your blog! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This weekend sounds like a perfect one to have a baby. Or Tuesday, the 2nd. Claire and Di's B-day's. Looks like you had a fun weekend! So excited for Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the picture of your kids hugging. One for my favorite wall for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog through Niki's it is so fun to see you cute family. I don't think I have even seen your youngest little guy. I can't wait to see pictures of your newest addition. Sounds like we are both counting down the minutes. Our blog is private email at melissahyde84037@yahoo.com if you would like to see it. Good luck with everything I can't wait to see her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete