...Well, the flu bug hit the Wright home this week! Wow, what a whopper! So we decided to head up to the Glen, and ride it out up there. Instead of a big vacation, it was a little staycation! It was for the sanity of me and my kids. I didn't want them to go and play while they were contagious, and if they even thought about going outside the neighborhood joined. So we took a little jaunt. Here is what we did:
Ruby and I did a lot of laying around.
Jack loved the Alpine coaster. You couldn't wipe
Park City Resort is a destination for us every year.
We love the Alpine slide and the Alpine Coaster.
This activity is summer for us. Loved
it!
**I think that we have survived the stomach flu, but
my sanity will not survive the swine flu. So, as for us,
we may continue to lay low for awhile!
**Everyone think, "sanitizer and staying home if you are
sick!!:)"
That face on Hank in the water...I could eat him!
ReplyDeleteThe Glen is always a good time! I hope you guys are all better....
ReplyDeleteGood for you--having a staycation. Sounds like you guys needed it. Sorry to hear your fam was sick--bummer. We miss you guys. Need to get together soon. I must hold that baby again.
ReplyDelete