For the past week Ruby has been eyeing my every bite. So last night we decided to give her some rice cereal. She loved it! It was so fun. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She will be five months on the 4th of November. Where does the time go? It seems that with Ruth the doctor told me to put her on some rice cereal at 4 months because she was so little. Then the doctor told me to put Hank on rice cereal at 4 months because he was so big. Either way you look at it you can find a reason. Ruby's is, she just can't stand it anymore! Here's to good ol' rice cereal!

I love the lunch lady look! I think Ruby has started a new style!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I get to see pics - but Jami and I need to come see her in person! She is adorable.
ReplyDelete