Since Ruth was about 1 we have been going to play group. It has turned into this great thing that I do with my kids. I can run errands, do laundry, mop that floor, go to the doctor any other day of the week, but Friday I am out of the office! I am with my kiddo's. My hope is that when they get older they will remember this and still want to be with me on friday afternoon! I figure I have a few years to get them to decide that I am "OK." Then I will loose them to their friends. This is my attempt to have some great times with them outside of our home, and away from "the usual"
Today we did one of my favorite things to do. We went to Antelope Island! It is such a fun outing. The buffalo never cease to amaze me. They are so close to us and not in a cage! CRAZY! We went out to the Ranch and played. We had a picnic lunch, too. Cooper and Lily joined us today! We love them. Thanks Utah State Parks for giving us a great time today!
No comments:
Post a Comment