Friday, October 16, 2009

Journey to a place we don't mention!!

We went to the BYU vs. Utah State game awhile back. My Aggies did a pretty great job! We went with some of our great friends who cheer for the other team. They were so kind to invite us. We made a little stop to the book store, because, despite our efforts our sweet first born son has gone to the other side?!?! We are going to do all that we can to support him! Here is the one and only picture we got of the event:

Look how proud Hank is to be wearing his "Coug" outfit! You gotta love it!

**While we were there I had Hank and Jack standing together to text a photo to my dad. I said, "Go..." Hank yelled, COUGS! While Jack yelled, AGGIES! Yippee. We got a lot of looks for that one! Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!! We need to have Hank over more!! I'm sure we can take care of that little problem!! They have cool aggie uniforms at tai pan!! GO AGGIES

    ReplyDelete