The boys both played soccer this spring. We had some fun times at the games, and also had some great fans come and watch us.
Whit is about to have a baby any day here. She is such a good sport.
Uncle Dane
Coach Colin! What a good daddy. My little Jack is so fun to watch play. He is quick!
This is my instagram picture that I posted of the season. Check out Rose on the chair. I think she was more excited that I put her on that chair all alone than she was to be at the soccer game! Right?
Uncle Spencer coach Hank and Colin this year. What a fun year. Hank is a lot of fun to watch can he is aggressive. It is kind of surprising to us to see him play like that, it doesn't seem to jive with his personality. I'm not complaining, it is a great quality that can't be taught.



No comments:
Post a Comment