This weekend we went to Logan, to touch the Temple. On the way up Ruth said, "Mom, can we do this every year?" I thought she was talking about the USU vs. BYU game. I said, "Ruth, we do do this every year." She gave me a confused look. I realized that she was talking about our goal to touch every temple. She has loved it.
This experience has been the best thing for our little family. The focus we have been able to give to the temple has changed us. I am so grateful for Colin's idea.
We went to touch the Logan temple and catch a college football game, and stay over in a hotel. So much fun! Every year we go to Logan and see my Aggies play some football, we stay at the hotel on campus. It is a great experience for my kids to see college life and get excited.
We ate a Juniper, had bluebird chocolates, Aggie Ice Cream, and Fredrico's pizza. Logan didn't disappoint.
...OH YAH! My Aggies beat those Cougars! Perfect weekend.
Side note: At half time we went to stretch our legs and go potty. I had Ruth, Colin had the boys and Ruby. I came back and sat down and when Colin came back, no Jack. We searched for 20 minutes! It was the SCARIEST thing I have ever experienced. The thoughts that went through my head, YIKES! At one point I felt so helpless, I started yelling at Colin, "Just find him, you lost him, find him." I felt bad later that I yelled, but the helplessness was consuming. Since that night I find myself looking at him, and wondering, "What if?" I can't even go there...


No comments:
Post a Comment