I have had a student in Ms. Chris' preschool class for the past 4 years! Today was the annual halloween party and parade. Jack-o was my man of the hour. He went as batman, and he was pumped. I got to stay and help with the party. It was really great to be there and observe him. It always surprises me the way they act. He was quiet, but no quite shy. He wasn't clingy and didn't really seem to notice I was there, but didn't mind the millions of kisses I was giving him when I could. He seemed so comfortable. Just what I like!
Jack also experienced, for the first time, a birthday celebration at school. He loved it. I got to tell the class all about Jack, and how great he is, and then they sang to him. I sure love this little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment