Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday JACK-o-lantern!

My little baby turns four on Halloween! When he was born we had talked about naming him Jack, but Colin was a bit reluctant. It seemed to be more popular. My Grandpa was named Jack and he passed away when I was younger. It is a very special name for me. I was due on November 22! So you can imagine our surprise when Jack came on HALLOWEEN! (Personally, I loved missing out on the last 4 weeks of H*#%$!)
This is the amazing part about Jack's birth. Halloween is also my grandpa Jack's birthday! I know that my grandpa and I were thinking the same thing, and we knew we HAD to convince Colin that Jack was the name! It worked. Thanks Grandpa...for hand delivering one of the most precious gifts of my life.

Jack is so fun and a typical 4 year old: precocious, loud, independent, shy, with a lot of loves and kisses where his mom is concerned. I love him.

Happy Birthday my little man!







No comments:

Post a Comment