Who: Me, Ruth, Nana, Ash, Ashley, Ellie, Kate, Emily, Whitley **Dane was with us too, he is getting trained in the city for his new job in SLC! They were so gracious and let us crash at their place.
What: Annual Girls trip to the Big Apple
When: May 19-23
Why: Girls just want to have fun!
We were picked to be on the Today's show with Kathy Lee and Hoda! The little girls and I asked a question! So fun. When we left Ellie asked me if people will want her autograph! Definitely a highlight!

Then it was off to the "Happiest Place on Earth"...for little girls. The American Girl store. We had lunch in the cafe. So cute.

Ruth earned money to spend at the American Girl Doll store. She bought Lanie. She is the doll for 2010. I thought it fun, since that is the year she visited the Big Apple.

That night we took them to Wicked. We had dinner reservations afterward for 11:00 pm.! The girls slept through dinner, but we did have them out on the town till 1:30! Party animals.

Lady Liberty. There were several times on this trip that Ashley or I were brought to tears by these girls. So sweet and innocent, they were so excited to see each new thing we did. This one in-particular was fun for me. Ruth couldn't wait to see the statue, and when she did, I cried! Most fun I have had in a long time. Thanks Ruth.

We went to the most fabulous Chocolate restaurant. Ruth's sauce for her noodles came in a syringe. She loved that. Still dreaming of that hot chocolate.

These girls were so much fun. We drug them everywhere and they never complained. They never argued, or cried. I had the time of my life with these sweet girls.

After that it was off to the airport.
I am giving a shout out to the Ladies who went with us. The influence that they had on these little girls was priceless. These two girls were the center of attention. These ladies played games with them on the subway, danced with them, made secret handshakes with them, and most of all laughed with them! Thanks to my dear NYC friends for all you did with my Ruth. She will always remember the City, but especially you!
She loves you , and so do I!!
Boston 2011, BABY!!!
Thanks for posting all those pictures!! It was such a blast! thanks for everything!!
ReplyDeleteFinally...it was worth the wait! Love love love you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun trip! I LOVE Norma's! I'm still thinking about my breakfast there!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a trip!! I have never traveled with such wonderful girls!! They were the best!! I will dance with them on the roof any day!! Thanks for the great trip, we had the best time! Boston here we come!!!
ReplyDelete