**Warning, you will need a box of tissues, but I promise you will want to shout from the rooftops that you are proud to be a mommy!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
To all the mothers I love!
Every time that I read Stephanie Neilson's blog I am inspired. I don't read it nearly enough, because I know I could use that inspiration a lot more. Colin showed this to me, and the kids, this morning and BOTH of us stood there in tears. She is amazing, she is sent from heaven for every mother to hear her voice and heed the call. We are blessed to be mothers, to be given these sweet children, as our own, to love and raise. There are moments everyday that I feel heaven touching my soul through my children. Inevitably everyday I feel anger, or impatience tugging on my soul as well. I am thankful for those moments of inspiration to get me through those tough times as a mother. And I want to shout from the rooftops that I know that I have the greatest job in the WORLD! Here is some inspiration for you:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing, Randi. I love to read her blog!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny that you should post that today...I just watched that yesterday! Words don't describe how I feel about that... love you!
ReplyDeleteI saw this the other day and you described my feelings perfectly. Happy Mother's Day to you!
ReplyDelete