When I think of my grandma I think of sleep overs, late night cookie and jello making, shopping trips, and soft gentle hands. I have the greatest grandma in the world! This year for Christmas she gave Ash and I, each, a day of service. This means she will come and do whatever we want her to do. Well, my grandma's greatest legacy is her candy making skills. So yesterday Ash cashed in her day of service to learn how to do butter mints. It is always so fun to be with my grandma and learn her trade. She really is the BEST. If any of you like my fudge, caramels, toffee, it's all hers. It is amazing how temperamental candy making is. The weather makes a difference, the pot, the temperature of your countertop...you name it! I love her to death and had a great day with her yesterday, AND the mints turned out Yumm-o!
***grandma, I want to dip chocolates in November!
No comments:
Post a Comment