About 6 months ago Hank got this weird virus from his cousin. It is called, molluscum. It is a wart virus and spreads quickly! I was a little laid back in my approach to it, and it spread like wildfire! It has to be treated by a Dermatologist. This morning we finally made it there. Rather than burn it off the doctor wanted to "scrape" them off. After Hanks reaction it is safe to say that it was a bit painful! Although the kid had 20+ to scrape off. He was a champ! I'm proud of you Hank. You endured the pain your mom subjected you to. You should know that it wouldn't have been so bad if I would've taken you 6 months ago when you first got it! I'm sorry!
Here is the aftermath:
Randi I know all to well about that Brundle had it when he was little and from him I got a few myself we had about 6 months of him going in and getting them scrapped off its not fun at all and it does hurt. Hope he can get rid of all of them fast!
ReplyDeletePoor Hanker! Hopefully you never see those again!
ReplyDelete