Personally I think Hank caught the Cougar fever by going to BYU basketball, sitting on the front row with friends who have candy all over their faces and popcorn buckets on their heads while cheering for their "Uncle Nick". I still have that darling image in my head, they were so happy and so cute! Next season when Nick is back I'm quite sure we could arrange for Jack to catch that same fever!
Personally I think Hank caught the Cougar fever by going to BYU basketball, sitting on the front row with friends who have candy all over their faces and popcorn buckets on their heads while cheering for their "Uncle Nick". I still have that darling image in my head, they were so happy and so cute! Next season when Nick is back I'm quite sure we could arrange for Jack to catch that same fever!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Jacko on this one! GO UTES!!!!!!
ReplyDelete