Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving in Park City with Colin's family. The whole family was there. 15 grandkids! So fun, so crazy. My mother-in-law out did herself this year. The food was amazing, and the table spectacular. We had a great time eating, sleeping, playing games, and laughing. I have to say this was one for the record books! We are really blessed to have such a great family that lives so close to us.

Since I am 31 this year I am going to post 31 reasons to be thankful this year:
1. My husband is my best friend
2. Healthy kids
3. Ruby is finally here!
4. I live in a great neighborhood
5. I have a warm bed.
6. I have weight to lose, that means I have food to eat.
7. Colin's great job
8. This beautiful Earth (Corny, I know, but we just got back for Zion's)
9. I understand the scriptures better this year
10. I am challenged by 4 kids
11. I have some of the most amazing friends
12. I have great examples surrounding me
13. I am going to Disneyland for a week with my kids!
14. Ruth is mom's helper and friend
15. My house is going to be cleaned in the morning by someone other than me!!!
16. There is a lot of laughter in my home.
17. I have a Savior
18. Christmas is coming
19. Caffeine Free Diet Coke
20. Ruby is a really great baby
21. Colin said he would take me to a movie
22. Ruth is really liking school
23. Hank has made some good friends
24. Jack doesn't ALWAYS wipe off my kisses
25. Colin has been known to kiss me when I ask
26. The playroom is clean, right now
27. I am happy
28. The mouse in my house is GONE!
29. I have home made caramels in my candy jar
30. I have a great workout program
31. I am a member of the one true church!!

1 comment:

  1. 32. Great Mom
    33. Pretty good Dad (ha! ha!)

    ReplyDelete