We did it! We finally made the much needed trip to St. George. Let's face it, I am stressed out here with 4 kids, laundry, homework, lessons, dinner, and more! I wanted to eliminate all outside influences and enjoy my kids and some R&R! We did it, except with Colin R&R doesn't really exist! Maybe someday he will slow down. Here is a photo log of what we did. We weren't really great with the picture taking:(
The first day there we went to our favorite park and basked in the sun!
The next day we went to ZION!!!
oh...how we love that place!
Seriously?? He thinks this is funny. Every time we get the camera out I find a picture of Hank with his finger up his nose!

We went to the temple grounds for a picnic and to see the Christmas decorations! ALREADY?
The girls. Jack took this picture and he kept saying, "smile mom." I was! He didn't take it till I smile my most ridiculous smile!

Thanks St. George, till New Years!
No comments:
Post a Comment