Monday, July 29, 2013

St. George

We made a quick trip to St. George over Memorial Day.  It was fun and quiet a learning experience.  Ruth had a soccer tournament up north that she was concerned about missing.  I had already told the coach we would be gone, but in the end we over committed ourselves.  Ruth and Sadie flew down after missing half of the family trip and losing all her games.  She said to me, "Mom that wasn't worth it."  I am so happy that we can learn that lesson and I don't have to teach it.  I am grateful for a sweet 10 year old that still loves her mom, and family.  It is a priceless gift, and we are lucky to have each other.  Kind of sappy, but what a great lesson learned.






We played at the splash pad for a little bit.  Rose was very entertaining, as always.

Hiked Dixie rocks:)





We made a quick trip to Zion for some dinner.  Great time, Thanks Tingey's for joining us.

No comments:

Post a Comment