I love to ski! My dad taught me when I was a young girl. Do to the fact that I have been having babies every other year for the past ten years, I rarely get to go. Colin sent me a few weeks ago. The older I get the less I like to be cold. This winter has been record breaking cold! Although I like to ski, I like to be warm more. I was nervous as the temperature on my car read -1! I text Colin and told him to suit up and come switch me.
As we go to the parking lot to Snowbasin the temperature gauge climbed to 20! It turned out to be a beautiful day with my sweet babies.
Ruth wanted to eat in the Lodge at the top of the mountain. That was fun, and beautiful. How do you live in Utah and not ski? It is one of the most beautiful things to see.
LOVE YOU!





No comments:
Post a Comment