Colin went to Las Vegas for the Homebuilders Convention. I decided to meet him at the end of the week for some fun:) We had a lot of fun...once I got there. I was set to leave Thursday morning. This was the morning of the freezing rain that shut down Utah. I sat at the airport for 8 hours! It wasn't that bad because being a mother of 5 I NEVER just get to sit. So I took advantage and read and watched TV. At a cdertain point in the day I received this picture:
Since I didn't make it to Las Vegas on time Colin filled his time with test driving Porsche's. Poor boy? He can't decide which one he wants.
Dinner
Nike Store
Falcons for Hank
Tim McGraw
With Scott and Niki
We got to see him up close and personal
Look in the background you will see a big poster of Tim and Faith
Colin bought a Mario Brothers enegry drink to get him through the concert. OLD
We always love a quick Las Vegas trip, even though we don't gamble the shopping and food can't get much better then on the strip.





No comments:
Post a Comment