Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Years 2013

This year we rang in the new year in Park City! Colin's parents were so generous and they let us take the Reese's up to stay at their house.  We had so much fun!  I didn't take enough pictures, but we did a lot of fun stuff!
We started off the weekend at Park City resort ice skating.  The kids loved that!  It was bitter cold, but they don't seem to notice that.
After that we headed to the outlets. Vacationing with Colin H. Wright will ALWAYS include shopping!  We all enjoyed the awesome deals that they had up there!  FUN!!
We did a lot of hanging around, getting in the hot tub, movie's, and playing in the snow.  

One night my sweet parents sent all the adults kids to a movie.  We went to Les Miserable's!  It was so fun, and I really enjoy hanging out with my siblings.

We hit Gorgoza for some tubing!  SO MUCH FUN!

Jack and Ruth
(Once we got there Hank and George took off and I never saw them again!)



Ruby and Jack


Colin got this new cookie recipe from his friend, Ruth, so I tried them out.

They are beautiful and AMAZING!

What a wonderful start to an amazing new year filled with children, growth, and Jesus Christ!



No comments:

Post a Comment