This is because we woke up this year at 5:00 am! So fun to have little kids that can't wait to see what Santa brought them.
Ruth got a sewing machine and by Christmas night she had a quilt!
Playing in the snow is always so much work...for me!!
Hank got an ipad mini, and this is the picture he took of himself
Ruth got an ipod touch, this is her picture.
Ruby is simple and she likes olives
George got a kindle fire...funny boys
Morning mania
Ruby got an American Girl doll. I love those dolls!
Christmas is always so great! I love the excitement and magic that is in the air. I love time spent with family, and time focused on Christ. I enjoy lots of yummy treats, and New Year's resolutions to stop eating those treats. I hope that the magic will always remain, there is nothing quite like it.












No comments:
Post a Comment