Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer is over...

I always can tell when summer is coming to a close.  I find my children in random places fast asleep.  This year I found Ruby on the mud room bench asleep.  It screams, "Big brothers and big sister, please go back to school so that I can go to bed at a decent time, and not have to entertain you ALL day long."

I am kind of a corny, mushy, gooey mom.  I have to admit that.  I am rarely ready to send my kids to school.  I know that I am not equipped to educate them on ALL that they need to know, so I let them go to school.  BUT if it were up to me, I would keep them home with me forever!  I am seeing how my time with them is slipping away so quickly.  I can't stand it!

Ruth, Hank, Jack, Ruby, and Rose,  thanks for another amazingly exhausting summer!  (Those are the BEST kind)

No comments:

Post a Comment