Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bear Lake 2012

We have a great tradition in the Reese family of going to Bear Lake.  We have done it almost EVERY summer of my life!  I love it, I look forward to it, I need it.  It is always a welcomed time to be with my little family and my big family with no interruptions.  Bear Lake is quiet, far away, and BEAUTIFUL.  I always want to give a shout out to my parents who take us every year!  LOVE it.

I didn't take enough pictures this year, but I want to just bullet the highlights!
*Ranger launching into a refine. (not a highlight, but needs to be mentioned)
*New Cabin, much cleaner, and bigger!
*Days on end at the beach
*Volleyball with the Martineau's!  (What does a Martin-know?)
*Boating...This year the kids loved the tube, and the skiing.
*Zach and Dane in a little quarrel.
*Bloomington Lake!
*La Beau's
*Did I mention La Beau's?
*Food
*Family

Movie time

Rose on the tube

Captain Hank

Rose and mommy

My 5 Beautiful kids

Ruth at rope swing at Bloomington

Some crazy old women trying to do a toe touch off a rope swing...

Ruby wouldn't let go

George

Hank


My Man!

Jack

Ruth

Ash

Ruby Skiing!

Climbing the coconut trees for a snow cone!

Ruth skiing

AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment