Monday, April 30, 2012

Sleeping Disorder

This post has been a long time coming.  My sweet little Ruby is one crazy chick!  With the birth of her little sister she has been such a turkey about bedtime!  We will put her in bed and she will come out ATLEAST 30 times!!  No joke.  We have even had people witness the madness.  The funny thing is that she will come out and we will get mad and her, she will cry, we will put her back in bed, then she will come back out.  When she comes back out, she just walks into the room like she SHOULD be there, and that she won't get in trouble.  She will smile, walk up to Colin and look at his computer and ask, "What are you doing daddy?"  Repeated 30 times!
One night I asked her if she wanted a "Bare Bum Spank."  She smiled, said yes, and pulled down her pants for me!!!  Craziness

On the off chance that she doesn't come out, the routine is a bit different.  She will come into our room around 2:00 am and ask to play with my phone.  I, of coarse, say no, and Colin puts her back in bed.  One night this happened, and Colin put her back in bed.  Thirty minutes later we hear this pitter-patter of fast running feet.  When I sit up to see what is happening, I see that she is running out of my room with my phone!  She just darted in, grabbed my phone, and ran out!!  Any advice out there?


Needless to say, this is what is happening as a result of our nighttime routine...

***Last night she was up till 11:30 with her antics, awake this morning by 6:45, and begging for a nap at 11!!!  What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment