...This quote is often heard in my home! I know you are all thinking that I must have the most wonderful and well trained Hubby, well, think again! It actually comes from my 7 year old Hank! (I do have a great Hubby). He is always aware of me and what I am doing for him or the others. He will offer to help me constantly. His dad was just like this when he was younger too. He is such a good boy with the MOST sweet and tender heart. Colin and I hope that the world will not beat it out of him.
Hank is a HUGE BYU fan. I have no idea how?!? Colin had the opportunity to take him to meet Bronco, but something came up at work and he couldn't go. Bronco sent Hank this football anyway! Hank is on cloud 9...

It reads, "To our biggest fan Hank, Bronco Mendenhall!"
He is a well deserving Cougar fan! He has to withstand our tormenting him 24-7!
Oh we love Cougars! Hank knows he is in good company at the Rasmussen home. Send that Cougar Blue our way!!
ReplyDelete