This year I am once again so grateful for so many blessings. As I get older and my children get older I am most grateful for them! They make my world turn. I am also grateful for my sweet Hubby and best friend. He helps my world to stop turning when my kids have spun my world upside down! :) Right now, that seems to be often.
We were in Park City this year. I LOVE it up there. We come on Wednesday night and we don't leave until Friday. It is so much more fun than showing up for dinner at 2:00 and leaving by 6:00! What a blessing it is to have a place that can hold us all. The kids enjoy it. We were entertained this year by them with some Thanksgiving plays.
I love thanksgiving because it is just as much about family and Christ as Christmas can be, with out all the presents! I love it!
Boys hanging out watching Football. Hank is really into that this year! It has been so much fun for Colin.

The annual Turkey Bowl. This year it was out on the golf coarse at Glenwild. So fun!!
Thanksgiving is a special holiday. We love the entire Wright family. Your closeness can be felt even from the casual observer. We love hearing about your time at Glen Wild. Thank you for the times we've been able to trek up there with you. Every family needs an escape place where traditions are formed and family relations strengthened. I can't believe all the snow!
ReplyDelete