Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Whoops, she did it again!

So, two days after Ruby fell and got stitches she fell AGAIN! She split her head open and passed out. (a common occurrence when she gets hurt). So, back to the Insta Care. I am always the one that has taken my kids in the past. Part of me just can't send my hurt baby to the doctor with out me! This time I really wanted Colin to have this experience. So, begrudgingly, I put her in her carseat, gave Colin strict instructions and waved goodbye.
Well, the Doctor wouldn't restitch her, so 45 minutes later Colin came walking in with some glue and steri strips on her forehead. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! I had to endure my sweet baby wrapped in a sheet, and buried under a sheet over her face while they numbed her and did 10 stitches. Half the time I was in tears, thinking that they should put me in jail for allowing this to happen! I seriously can't catch a break!
I'm sure this won't be our last encounter with emergency care, maybe I will be strong enough next time to send them with Colin. There is still hope for him to experience the beauty of Insta Care:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor little Ruby! I hope her head heals quickly. At least you have the option of sending Colin to the Instacare. There is no WAY that Trav would take Anna without me. I think he would pass out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Poor Ruby! Poor Mom and Dad! She's going to have lots of memories of these growing up years.

    ReplyDelete