Why do I get to be a mom?
Why do I get to have 5 healthy, amazing babies?
Why is my husband just what I need?
How can I ever deserve the life I live?
What can I do to help even that playing field?
Will I ruin these sweet things sent from heaven as I am "bossing" them all around?
What does is mean that my children ask me if "mean MOM" is in the house?
What am I doing wrong that is soooo obvious to everyone else, but I simply do not see it?
How will my heart not explode the next time my babies tell me they love me?
How can I let my sweetheart know how much I appreciate what he does for ME?
Why am I so lost?
I feel like someone is talking to me right now. He has something He wants me to understand and do. I sure hope I figure it out before I screw it all up.
My life is pretty amazing, not perfect, but amazing.
Thank you....
I didn't see, "Why is my mother so great"! hehe
ReplyDelete