For my sister Ashlie's 30th Birthday we surprised her with a trip to the "Windy City". We had a great time! It was me, Ash, and my Mom, and Dad. My dad goes out there for a conference so we tagged along. It was a fun trip filled with lots of laughter, (Too much for pregnant bladders) and shopping, and eating. I love my sister with all my heart! With out her I would be lost in this world. I might spend a little less time on the phone, but none the less, I would be LOST! Thanks for turning 30 so that I have a excuse to be with you! You are awesome!
We went to this really fun Natural History Museum. It made Ash and I miss the kiddo's. We decided to act like the kids, since they couldn't be with us.

We shopped the magnificent mile like our hubby's were millionaires! So on the way back we made my mom carry all the bags so when my dad saw it, he would have a heart attack! Oh, we think we are so funny. Actually, we are.

Thanks for a great trip, magnificent memories, and yummy food. Till another excuse to escape...
No comments:
Post a Comment