I think Rose, because your other girls start with 'R'. Rose Wright sounds good, but Alice Wright flows good too. I think those are my favorite. The M ones just don't seem to roll off my tongue as well. But that could just be me! Congrats, your little girls are so cute, of course, so are you boys!
My vote would be for Rose, but Anna wants to put a vote in for Alice (it is one of her favorite movies!). Of course, a pill box hat pops up when the name Mabel is mentioned...she was an awfully cute lady! ;-) Congrats on having another girl!
I'm just catching up on your blog - congrats on expecting a girl! And I vote Rose - it's a middle name of one of my girls, and I just think it is beautiful and will go perfectly with your other girls' names.
I think Alice is such a beautiful name! Alice Wright. I like it :]
ReplyDeleteCongratulations baby #5?!!
I think Rose, because your other girls start with 'R'. Rose Wright sounds good, but Alice Wright flows good too. I think those are my favorite. The M ones just don't seem to roll off my tongue as well. But that could just be me! Congrats, your little girls are so cute, of course, so are you boys!
ReplyDeleteMy vote would be for Rose, but Anna wants to put a vote in for Alice (it is one of her favorite movies!). Of course, a pill box hat pops up when the name Mabel is mentioned...she was an awfully cute lady! ;-) Congrats on having another girl!
ReplyDeleteMy vote is Rose. It fits with Ruth and Ruby!! Of course I still LOVE Reese, you must have not been able to convince:)
ReplyDeleteRose...I like it with the other R's. Second would be Mae...love that name! I ALSO like Reese... Congrats on another girlie!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking Rose, but Alice is a close second!
Most definitely mabel! It's so classy and different. I know it doesn't follow "R" protocol, but it's just so darling:)
ReplyDeleteOk, I change my vote. I took care of a 14 year old girl named Mabel last night, and she was DARLING. I wanted to take her home! So I vote Mabel. ;-)
ReplyDeleteOkay...that has to be Whitley posting in Dane's name. Can't really see him calling anything, "darling"!
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite is Mabel but I really like all of them hard choice! Zach likes Rose.
ReplyDeleteI'm just catching up on your blog - congrats on expecting a girl! And I vote Rose - it's a middle name of one of my girls, and I just think it is beautiful and will go perfectly with your other girls' names.
ReplyDelete