Today my baby turns 8! I can't believe it. Just yesterday we were bringing her home, so nervous and unsure. Now she is a beautiful young lady. What a fun birthday 8 is. She is looking forward with great anticipation to her baptism. I love you, Ruth:
Here's a tribute of 8 great things about Ruth...
1. She is her mommy's BEST helper.
2. She is so bright!
3. She has strong testimony of the Gospel.
4. She loves her family.
5. She has a toothless smile that can light up a room.
6. She has the ability to master whatever she attempts!
7. She is an amazing piano player.
8. She loves to look her best, and tries always to do so.
Happy birthday Ruth!! I can't believe she's 8!!! So crazy!
ReplyDeleteHi Randi! It's Sarah Redd. I love looking at your blog from Niki's and want to add you to mine. E-mail me at sarahsredd@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite since we're private. I'd love to keep in touch with your beautiful family!
ReplyDelete