Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!




Today he turns 6. Where has the time gone? How do I stop it? I feel like my next post will say, "They called him on a mission!"
Hank I love you! You are such a great little boy, here are six great things about you:
1. You are so laid back, so chill.
2. You have a very quick, and witty sense of humor.
3. You are very sensitive.
4. Your little brother LOVES you to death. He wants to be you when he grows up. For that matter, you and your big sister are best friends. Our family is blessed by you every day.
5. You are very helpful to your mommy.
6. You are smart, and kind.

Hank, you are the light of my life, you play a special part in our family. Thanks for all you teach me everyday! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment