We have had a sad thing in our little ward this past week. A little friend of my Ruby's had a terrible accident and was run over by a car. It was three days before his first birthday. He was one day older than Ruby. It has really put some perspective on our little girl. There is a physical reaction in my body when I look at her. I am so crazy about this little one. I often wonder,
"Is it because she could be my last?"
"Is it because I know how quickly they grow?"
"Is is because she is more special than the other's?"
"Am I going to loose her?" (Morbid thought, I know, but after this week...)
BUT
Friday night we had a my mom and dad, my sister, and Spencer and kids over for cake and ice cream. First birthday's are my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment