Niki and I went to Smith's tonight for our first coupon outing! We thought we could do it if we held each other's hand. Well, I didn't get a lot because I don't have a stock pile of coupons yet. I got 5 coke 12 packs, and 10 bags of goldfish crackers! My total before coupons...$43.57. AFTER...$5.18!! SHUT THE BACK DOOR! We giggled all the way out the door. This is going to be a lot of fun.
Thanks for the support Niki!
Nice!! Are you using a website for help or just clipping coupons yourself? I would love to start doing this more.
ReplyDeleteSeriously! That was AWESOME!!!! Wednesdays are going to rock!
ReplyDeleteI heard about this. Amazing! Nice work. I want to go with you next time. I need some hand holding to get going.
ReplyDeleteYou've got to show me how. I am not a good shopper.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!!! Too bad my grocery stores don't accept coupons :-(
ReplyDelete