Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas, and the visit from the BIG man!

The anticipation is over and it came and went in a hurry! Oh, how we love Christmas, and, Oh how he delivered!
Jack opening his gifts
Hank's pride and joy!
This is what Colin and I did a lot of the day because of Hank's lego passion. Next year we are going to tell Santa only lego's that Hank can put together!;)
My mom cooked all day! YUMMY! My favorite was the cinnamon rolls.
My mom gave us girls all these headbands. I think the colors are all appropriately fitting.
Ellie came to see the spoils!

My dad spent a chunk of his day putting together a playmobil pirate ship for Jack. He wants to write a letter to Santa as well!
Ruby sat at the base of the tree and ate a biter biscuit! Her first one. She loved it and made a HUGE mess with it. (I don't really like those things, they're really messy.)








3 comments:

  1. Hey Randi. Its Jaime "Jorgenson":) I saw your blog off of Brianne so I wanted to say "Hi". Hope it's ok that I checked it out?You guys have the cutest famiy and I love to see pictures of you and Colin, you guys look great. It's crazy that I knew you two when you were first dating in jr. high and now you're are married and have this cute little family. Well it looked like you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a good new years.
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there stranger! Looks like you had a fun Christmas! I got a couple of those CUTE headbands too! Hopefully I see you sometime in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, it looks like Christmas was a success! Sure do miss you all. I would love to give that little Ruby a squeeze...

    ReplyDelete