Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ranger, baby!

"The Ranger" has been a big topic of discussion in our home for some time now. Colin, my husband, wants one? I know this is a little bit out of character! And is a bit of a mystery to me. He objects to camping 100%. He doesn't like to get dirty, and he absolutely disdains any activity that takes a lot of preparation and time to do. He has a "to do list" and activities need to be easily achieved and crossed off the list!
I do want to make it clear that he is always up for doing something fun! He loves to go and do things with us as a family. The Ranger falls in this category. It can fit all of us at one time, and take us to see some beautiful country. We had some good friends take us up Farmington Canyon last week to show us what we are missing! This good friend of ours is an avid hunter and outdoorsman! The complete opposite of Colin! They get a long great. Let's see if he can convince Colin of the Great Outdoors the way normal people do it, and not the "Wright way!?!" Which is a Holiday Inn, instead of a hotel that has room service! Big jump for Colin, I think he can do it!

The kids in the Ranger ready to go!

We spotted a moose! So fun!
If you can tell they are the slightest bit dusty! Yikes!
We pulled off the side of the road and ate some dinner. Jack enjoyed the Cheetos, and Spiderman chair.
The gate at the top of the mountain just yards away from the Radar towers. I have lived here my whole life and I have never been up here. So beautiful!
Morgan in the background



We had such a great time with our friends and their Ranger! We hope to be adding this to the pile of toys we have in our garage! Does anybody care to join us?

1 comment:

  1. My parents have one and our family loves it! I highly suggest you get one. They are good times had by all! Sorry Rand if that is not what you were wanting to hear.

    ReplyDelete