Wednesday, September 30, 2009

50 years! I love you mom!

OK, so everyone THINKS they have the best mom, but I really do! She just turned 50, and we had a luncheon with me and Ash, and some of her closest friends. I love you mom! Here's to 50 more years!!!! Please????
My grandma, my mom, and my aunt Steph
Ruth, my mom, Scarloo, Ash, me, and Ruby
Debbie, Sam, Jen, Kate, my mom.
My mom has great friends! Thanks for coming to support such an amazing women!

3 comments:

  1. Your mom is pretty cool, huh? Happy 50th to an awesome aunt! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have an AWESOME and AMAZING MOM!!!! I also have an AMAZING BESTFRIEND!!! Thanks for inviting me to lunch, it was sooo much FUN!! You have all made me feel like part of the family over the years. . . I do love your family. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how I deserve you... but seriously...50 more years??

    ReplyDelete